PENGARUH PENEMPATAN KERJA DAN ROTASI KERJA TERHADAP LABOUR TURN OVER PADA PT. BETON PRIMA INDONESIA

Authors

  • Dadang Suparman STIE PASIM SUKABUMI

Abstract

The turnover rate is a pretty good criterion to measure the stability that occurs in the organization, and can also reflect the performance of the organization. The aspect of employee placement in filling existing positions in the company is the main thing and affects the employee turnover. This study aims to analyze the effect of work placement and job rotation on labor turn over at PT Beton Prima Indonesia. The research method used in this research is regression research. The type of data used in this study is quantitative and data sources used are included in primary and secondary data. This study uses a questionnaire instrument. The variables which are the objects of this research are work placement (X1), work rotation (X2), and turn over (Y). The analysis technique used is using multiple linear regression analysis. The results of multiple linear regression analysis showed that the variable work placement and job rotation had a simultaneous influence on turn over. The overall contribution of the variable in giving effect to turnover 93.6% while the remaining 6.4% is influenced by other variables not examined. Partially the work placement variable has no effect on turn over. Partially the work rotation variable influences turnover. Work rotation variable is the independent variable that is dominantly affecting the dependent variable, namely turnover at PT Beton Prima Indonesia

Published

2019-09-01

Issue

Section

Articles